Thermaltake WATER2.0 Performer All-In-One LCS Review
So it seems I’m doing a few cooling related reviews lately so I figured I’d toss another in the mix. Today for review I’ve got the latest product from Thermaltake called the WATER2.0 Performer All-In-One LCS. The LCS there means Liquid Cooling System, and that’s what it is, an all-in-one closed loop cooling system to keep your CPU running cool and quiet. The Performer LCS offers cooling by liquid but without the hassles of setting one up yourself. The Performer is well made and it offers decent cooling performance for the price.
Product Name: Thermaltake WATER2.0 Performer All-In-One LCS
Author: Kristofer Brozio
Tech Specs,Features or the Basic Info:
No-maintenance operation- Traditional water cooling solutions require constant upkeep to prevent clogs or performance degradation. Thermaltake WATER2.0 Series of water cooling solutions are self-contained and proven to last.
Super quiet-WATER2.0 water cooling solutions offer the best of both worlds: performance and silent operation thanks to the highly efficient radiator and pump design.
Universal Support- Upgrading or switching between CPU platforms? No problem, WATER2.0 water cooling solutions are designed with universal mounting to support all available AMD and Intel desktop processors.
Smarter cooling- Users should not have to adapt to the tool they are using. Instead, WATER2.0 water cooling solutions all come with PWM-enabled fans so the cooling performance adapts to you. WATER2.0 Extreme also comes with software-based control system that allows the user to fine-tune performance parameters.
A Flexible- All-in-One Liquid Cooler that provides Easy and Safe Installation. No Refill Needed.
· High performance Copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity.
· High reliability low profile pump provides quick liquid circulation lowering the temperature.
· Pre-filled coolant reduces the liquid replenishment hassle.
· Low evaporation tube decreases the loss of coolant effectively.
· The high-tech sealed circulation system prevents leaking issue.
Dual Automatic Adjustable 120mm PWM Fans maximize the cooling performance and tranquility.
· Powerful fan blows the heat of radiator out to the chassis to maximize cooling performance.
· PWM control function fan (1200~2000rpm) automatic adjusts the fan speed according to CPU temperature, minimize overheating possibility.
Universal Socket Compatibility
Universal socket support:
Intel: LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775 AMD: FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
Price: $69.99 (from Amazon at time of review)
You can also find the Thermaltake Water 2.0 Cooler at Acoustic PC:
2.0 pro 120mm fan