USB 2.0 4 Port KVM Auto Switch Review
At DragonSteelMods, we usually have a few PCs running at the same time. Generally, computer setups take up more room than necessary, the ability to use one keyboard, video monitor, mouse, audio setup with multiple PCs would save a lot of space. Luckily, many different KVM (keyboard, video, and monitor) solutions are available, however they can be expensive, especially if you wish to run more than two PCs off one setup. The folks at USBFever have an affordable solution that supports up to four PCs at once.
The USB 2.0 4 Port KVM Auto Switch is an economical option for those who in need of a KVM that can handle a more expansive computing setup. Let’s check out this product and see if it is the solution for ones multi-computing needs…
USB 2.0 4 Port KVM Auto Switch
Reviewed by: Tomas Ratas
Tech Specs,Features or the Basic Info:
This 4-port Auto KVM Switch is the most economical solution for controlling 4 PCs. This powerful tool is perfect for desktop placement and won’t take up critical workspace
Controlling FOUR computers from a SINGLE Console!
- – All-in-one Mini KVM Switch built in cable kit, no extra cable needed
- – Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, Logitech Net Mouse or the other fully compatible MS mouse
- – Supports Wins2000 /XP / Win NT, Netware
- – Hot pluggable – add PCs or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch
- – Superior video quality up to 1920 x 1440
- – Independent LED indicators
- -USB 2.0 4 Port KVM Auto Switch x 1
- – User Guide x 1